Macwiz – Expert Tech Assistance, Tech Training and IT Support
I am an independent IT professional offering expert tech assistance, computer training and tech support.
I assist individuals, groups, or businesses. Depending on their requirements, they ask me for tech advice, for business IT support, or personal tech training. The key areas in which I work include:
- Computer support – Mac or PC;
- Tech Tuition – Computer lessons, back-to-work training, personal tuition for using computers, tablets, Microsoft Office or Adobe Photoshop;
- Email setup, including Office 365 or hosted Exchange: better email for your business, giving you up to a 125 GB inbox;
- Anti-Virus – Help with prevention and cure. For prevention, I recommend Bitdefender and Malwarebytes;
- Computer MOT – Clean-up and speed-up or upgrade your computer;
- New Computer setup – getting your data from your old device to your new one;
- Data recovery – restoring lost files and extracting information from corrupted ones;
- Website design – WordPress based websites and hosting;
- Cloud backup – cloud-based file hosting and backup for convenient access and security against ransomware.
On my local
Please contact me to see if I can help you as well…
In partnership with: