Macwiz – Expert Tech Assistance, Tech Training and IT Support
I am an independent IT professional offering expert tech assistance, training and support. I work to help my clients benefit from all the opportunities that new technology brings.
Assistance is given to individuals, groups, or businesses. They variously employ me for tech advice, for business IT support, or personal tech training.
On my local patch I visit clients to give traditional on-site suppport. Besides that I also provide telephone and remote desktop assistance both locally and nationwide. Because each customer is different I help provide help with a variety of tech problems and opportunities. But the key areas in which I work include:
- Mac and PC computer support
- Computer training, phone or tablet tuition; in groups or one-to-one
- Back-to-work tech knowhow upskilling
- Email setup, including Office 365 or hosted Exchange, and email connection problems
- PC MOT, clean-up and speed-up or upgrade your computers
- Setting up new devices – getting your data from your old device to your new one
- Firewalls and intrusion protection
- Anti-Virus and anti-malware
- Data recovery
- Website design
- Web content filtering and control for families and businesses
- Web hosting, cloud file hosting and backup
Please contact me to see if I can help you as well…
Mob: 07525 368812
Tel: 01235 364080
If you need emergency help, please call the mobile number!
Send me an email
In partnership with: