Macwiz – Home IT Support, Computer Training and IT Advice
Home IT support, computer training, and IT advice to keep your tech working for you.
I am an independent technology professional. I give IT support and tuition to silver-surfers, home workers, freelancers, groups and businesses. Most of my support is given via screen-sharing, but I also do home and site visits.
The key areas in which I work include:
- Home IT support – Mac or PC, Apple or Windows;
- Smartphone or tablet IT support – iPhone, iPad, Android;
- Computer Training – Computer lessons, back-to-work training, personal tuition for using computers, tablets, Microsoft Office or Adobe Photoshop;
- Email setup, including Office 365 or hosted Exchange: better email for your business, giving you up to a 125 GB inbox;
- Anti-Virus – Help with prevention and cure. For prevention, I recommend Bitdefender and Malwarebytes;
- Computer MOT – Clean-up and speed-up or upgrade your computer;
- New Computer setup – getting your data from your old device to your new one;
- Data recovery – restoring lost files and extracting information from corrupted ones;
- Website design – WordPress based websites and hosting;
- Cloud backup – cloud-based file hosting and backup for convenient access and security against ransomware.
On my local
During the COVID-19 crisis, I will visit suitably masked and gloved. Or I can collect your device if you are nearby, within my call-out area.
Please contact me to see if I can help you as well…------------------