Macwiz – Home IT Support, Computer Training and IT Advice
Independent home IT support, computer training and IT advice to keep your tech working for you.
I am an independent technology professional giving IT support and tuition mainly via screen sharing. For home workers, freelancers and small offices, I’m your personal IT department. Additionally, if you have Zoom on your tablet/mobile, I can remotely assist you with problems on these devices too.
I assist individuals, groups, or businesses. The key areas in which I work include:
- Home IT support – Mac or PC, Apple or Windows;
- Smartphone or tablet IT support – iPhone, iPad, Android;
- Computer Training – Computer lessons, back-to-work training, personal tuition for using computers, tablets, Microsoft Office or Adobe Photoshop;
- Email setup, including Office 365 or hosted Exchange: better email for your business, giving you up to a 125 GB inbox;
- Anti-Virus – Help with prevention and cure. For prevention, I recommend Bitdefender and Malwarebytes;
- Computer MOT – Clean-up and speed-up or upgrade your computer;
- New Computer setup – getting your data from your old device to your new one;
- Data recovery – restoring lost files and extracting information from corrupted ones;
- Website design – WordPress based websites and hosting;
- Cloud backup – cloud-based file hosting and backup for convenient access and security against ransomware.
On my local
During the COVID-19 lockdown, I am accepting computer repairs and upgrades dropped at my house. Please call me on my mobile number 07525368812. Or I can collect if you are nearby, within my call-out area. Thank you!
Please contact me to see if I can help you as well…
In partnership with: