Macwiz has been in business since 1996 helping and supporting Mac users with a full Mac support service:
- Mac Tuition – whether just beginning to use a Mac or wanting to get to grips with a new application, I offer clear and as far as possible jargon-free assistance and guidance.
- Mac Installation - getting a new Mac and making it work in your home or office should be fun, but sometimes it can present problems. I have installed many Macs and can help you get it right.
- Mac Upgrading – Macs go on and on. Give yours a new lease of life by adding more memory, a bigger hard disk, or updating the system software.
- Migration to Mac – moving from PC to Mac. If you have seen the light and are moving from a Microsoft set-up to an Apple one…
- Mac Integration – but if you have to get along with other PCs in your home or office, I’ll help your Mac fit in just fine!
- iPhone, iPad and Mac – making your Mac work with your other Apple devices. Also your Android or Blackberry.
- Mac Repair – and if your Mac goes wrong I’ll help you get it going again.
I am able to come and help you in the area shown here. I am happy if you want to drop your Mac off – just call me to arrange. If you are further away I can log in to your Mac and help you remotely. I’ve helped Mac users all over the UK and in places around the World this way. It just requires working broadband or good 3G.