Wantage Tech Support
Computer, tablet, smartphone – Assistance, advice & tuition
I provide affordable, local tech support in and around Wantage, Grove and surrounding villages, as well as to Hungerford, Faringdon and Abingdon areas.
Assistance is given to individuals, groups, or businesses. They variously employ me for tech advice, for business IT support, or personal tech training.
On my local patch I visit clients to give traditional onsite suppport. Besides that I also provide telephone and remote desktop assistance both locally and nationwide. Because each customer is different I provide help with a variety of tech problems and opportunities. But the key areas in which I work include:
- Mac and PC computer support
- Computer training, phone or tablet tuition; in groups or one-to-one
- Back-to-work tech knowhow upskilling
- Email setup, including Office 365 or hosted Exchange, and email connection problems
- PC MOT, clean-up and speed-up or upgrade your computers
- Setting up new devices – getting your data from your old device to your new one
- Firewalls and intrusion protection
- Anti-Virus and anti-malware
- Data recovery
- Website design
- Web content filtering and control for families and businesses
- Web hosting, cloud file hosting and backup
Please contact me to see if I can help you as well…
Mob: 07525 368812
Tel: 01235 364080
If you need emergency help, please call the mobile number!
Send me an email
In partnership with: